Monday, October 6, 2008

CRAMER - Less Than 5 Yr Horizon, Get OUT

Per the below MSNBC article and video, CNBC market commentator Jim Cramer is advising ALL investors to CASH OUT of the STOCK MARKET if their investment time horizons are Shorter than 5 Years :





Cramer excerpts per the above video interview:
* “I thought about this all weekend...I do not want to say these things on TV...Whatever money you may need for the next five years, please take it out of the stock market right now, this week. I do not believe that you should risk those assets in the stock market right now.”


* “I don’t care where stocks have been, I care where they’re going, and I don’t want people to get hurt in the market."


* “I’m worried about UNEMPLOYMENT, I’m worried about purchases that you may need. I can’t have you risk that in the stock market in the next 5 years.”


* "I believe we may have as much of a 20% decline in the stock market. If you can withstand that, most people can't, then you'll have to ride it out."



http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27045699/



Data Courtesy: MSNBC