Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dennis Gartman Turns Bullish !

After 12 months of being firmly entrenched in the BEARISH camp, renowned commodities investor and author of The Gartman Letter, Dennis Gartman (aka 'The Commodities King'), turned BULLISH about the stock market this week! He voiced the following sentiments Friday night during an interview on CNBC's Fast Money:

"You have to be very impressed...You gotta own steel, you have to own the railroads, you have to own coal. For me, I turned very bullish on stocks for the first time in almost 12 months this week. I wrote what I call my 'watershed report'...its time to stop being bearish. I think the lows are in. I think the panic liquidation has occurred...The market doesn't go down now on bearish news...And now after a huge move on Tuesday, WE JUST DON'T GIVE BACK THOSE GAINS...I think that's very impressive...I own some high tech, we own copper, we own steel...The dollar still looks like its weak...I think what you've seen is a flooding of cash into the system from the Federal Reserve Bank...and that flooding of cash is going to continue to put an upward pressure on commodity prices and also an upward pressure on stock prices."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/23956690

Data Courtesy: CNBC.com.